Delicious low calorie brownies
This recipe is perfect for anyone on a diet, that is craving something sweet! It really does satisfy the sweet tooth, and is only 110 calories per serving.
Chocolate Protein powder 60g
Low fat Nutella (melted) 15g
- First preheat oven to 170 degrees C. Drain and rinse black beans, then microwave them for 30 seconds (optional, but makes them easier to blend).
- Secondly add black beans to a blender, and pulse until smooth. You can also mash them with a fork, this is quite the workout though.
- After Microwave coconut oil for 30 seconds to soften it, then blend, egg whites, and extracts with the black beans until smooth.
- Then in a separate bowl, whisk together dry ingredients, then add the liquids and whisk until smooth.
- Pour batter into 6×8 or 8×8 baking pan (size depending on how thick you want your brownies to be) coated with cooking spray. Bake for 15-25 minutes, or until batter has set but inserted knife still comes out a bit dirty. It’s important not to overbake because the brownies will set in the fridge.
- Finally, allow brownies to cool for 15-20 minutes, then place them in the fridge for a couple of hours so they can get even more fudgy and delicious!
Serving size: 1 brownie
Recipe yields: 8 servings
Amount per serving