Build Big Legs From Home In Less Than 30 Minutes!
This home leg workout is perfect for training at home, who don’t have time to go to the gym.
Thus workout is suitable for all levels of fitness from beginners to advanced. No equipment is needed and the whole leg workout shouldn’t last any longer than 30 minutes.
If this workout is too easy try exercises supersetting the exercises, to create a higher intensity.
For each exercise;
Beginners – 8 Reps
Intermediate – 16 Reps
Advanced – 25 Reps
No resting until the circuit is complete!
Rest Time – 90 seconds
Complete for 4 rounds in total.
- Feet hip width apart.
- Squat down keeping your chest up high.
- Back tight and straight going as low as you can.
- Keeping your core tight and shoulders relaxed whilst raising your arms up forward as you go down into the squat, to help with balance.
If you have mobility problems just go as low as you can without compromising with form.
2. Reverse Lunge
- Stand with your feet about hip width apart.
- Avoid keeping your feet too close together as this will make it difficult to stay balanced.
- Step straight back with either leg, lowering your body toward the ground until your front knee reaches 90 degrees.
- Your back knee should be close to the ground. Return to the standing position by putting most of the pressure on your left heel while contracting the glute.
- Remember to keep your back straight and core tight, throughout the movement.
- Swap legs and repeat
3.Bulgarian split lunge
- Place one leg on the bed/chair with the other leg in a forward lunge position.
- Put your hands wherever gives you the most balance, personally for me it would be out in front of my body.
- Keeping chest high and core tight.
- Lunge down as low as you can trying not to move your upper body and just focus on the contraction in the leg.
- Swap legs and repeat
4. Jumping squats
- Feet hip width apart,
- Squat until your thighs are parallel to the floor, and then jump as high as you can.
- Allow your knees to bend 45 degrees when you land, pause in deep squat position for 1 full second, and then jump again.
5. Wall sit
- Lean against a wall and squat down, until your knees are bent 90 degrees and your shins are vertical to the ground.
- Hold the position. Complete one set and hold for as long as possible.
This exercise is an absolute killer! Embrace the burn
Thank you for reading.
To anyone who using this workout, good luck and I hope you enjoy it.