Green tea is very beneficial for the body.
Its packed with antioxidants and nutrients. Green tea has many healthy benefits compared to black tea, mainly because it doesn’t go through fermentation process like black tea does.
I would appreciate if you read the whole article, as I think its very informative, but I know not everyone has the time, so I underlined the health benefits, so if you’re in a rush, you can just scan through!
Health benefits of green tea;
- Green tea contains caffeine, which has been proven to improve your memory, mood and also becoming more vigilant.
- Green tea has been proven to lower the risks of all types of diabetes.
- Lowers the risks related to various types of cancer. This is because the powerful antioxidants in it. They reduce effects associated with different types of cancer such as; prostate cancer, breast cancer, and colorectal cancer. On the contrary, it’s not advisable to pour the milk into your tea; because this can alternatively lower the antioxidant value.
- Consuming green tea on a daily basis increases chances of burning more fat, and boosts your metabolic rate to a great extent. This is because it contains caffeine, which enhances more physical strength by facilitating mobilization of fatty acids from the tissues for a need to accumulate more energy from them.
- Improves dental health, also lowers the risks of certain infections. In green tea there is something called catechins. It has a potential to kill various bacteria such as; streptococcus mucus and inhibit the infections of influenza.
- Reduce the risks of cardiovascular diseases. Because green tea is full of antioxidants, it increases the antioxidants in our blood, which prevents the oxidation of the LDL cholesterol level.
- Contains useful bioactive compounds. Green tea is highly rich in important antioxidants such as; flavonoids; Epigallocatechin Gallate (EGCG), which are useful in the formation of free radicals in the body and treating various diseases respectively.
Thank you for reading I hope it helps, I really recommend that you include green tea in your diet on a daily basis, if you don’t already. Its cheap, and so beneficial, so why wouldn’t you. A little tip, if you don’t like the taste, wait for the tea to cool right down and then you can just down it.
For more information, feel free to Contact me.